Friday, December 18, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 18, Lilo's Fun Friday #98

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!

Wow just one more week and Christmas will finally be here!!  I bet you're all already done with the shopping and sending out Christmas cards right?!  Not me, I'm always late.  (hahaha)

For Lilo's Fun Friday (#98)  I wanted to share another baby's 1st Christmas card for the 25 days of Christmas challenge with Linda & Kathy.  I hope it makes you smile...


This cutie shaking his bootie is Po from Sister Stamps.  I colored a onesie around him and gave him a cute little Santa hat.  The layout is just as CAS as yesterday's card.  Love those hanging snowflakes from my newest La-La Land Crafts club kit.  Also used the MFT bib die and a Crafter's companion snowflake embossing folder.  The papers are all from my stash and might look familiar as I'm trying to use them up!


Hope you all enjoy the last weekend before Christmas!!  Have a happy Aloha Friday and thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Lilo

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

It's a twerking panda!!! lol, just kidding! He is super adorable in his little xmas outfit!! What a doll!!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is a Super Cute 1st Baby's Christmas card!!! Great work Leanne!!!!
hugs, Heidi