Sunday, December 13, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 13

Hello!

It's a bright day 13 of 25 days of Christmas challenge I've joined with Linda & Kathy.  We're half way done which means we're halfway to Christmas!!  Woo Hoo!  Today I have a fun card designed by Kathy.  (Hi Kathy!)  This is the 3rd card from the Christmas card swap get-together with Kathy, Linda, Donna & Belia.  


The little dude is from the Secret Santa kit, the tree is a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and the ivy background is from Taylored Expressions.  I added red half pearls and the green dots are from a pearl pen.  This is definitely a CAS card.  Here are a few more pictures featuring my first handmade Christmas card & new calendar from the queen of scenes, Karen Inouye.  Hi Karen!!


Isn't this a cute scene?  I love everything about it!  Not only did I receive this sweet card I also got a new mini calendar!


Isn't this pretty?!  She did an amazing job with both projects.  Love the colors and all the dies she used to make each scene.  Thank you Karen!!  Pop on over to her blog and check out all her cute projects that she's made of the last few months.


Well thanks again for stopping by!  I'm looking forward to the rest of the countdown.  Have a great day!

xoxo,
Leanne

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Ok, now you're just showing off!!! lol! You have done an amazing job on all of these projects, and everyone is going to love receiving these!!! Way to go!

Denice said...

Wowza, a new mini calendar...so adorable with the fence! If this doesn't perk you up everytime you look at it, I don't know what will! All the cards are wonderful and are festive-ly perfect for holiday giving!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne! I'm so behind in blog hopping and only now saw this post. So glad you like the card and calendar. Thank you for the shout out to my blog. Wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!