Monday, July 6, 2015

KBD July Spotlight

Hi everyone!!

Today I'm spotlighting this card on the Kitty Bee Designs blog!!


This card was created with the adorable Cupcake Surprise Pup!  I have used this pup for a few of my cards, he's just so darn cute and perfect for any birthday card.  This time around I colored him up with some spots, including a heart spot right above his eyebrow.  I also colored the cupcake really bright, not as bright as the dp, but bright enough.  :D  This is the third card that was sent to my SSS for May.  Those cool words were cut out with some new Mama Elephant word dies and I love how I can overlap the image but not take anything away from it.

Don't forget about our current challenge, click HERE for more details.  You can use any image but why not stop by the KBD Etsy store to choose one of ours instead?  You won't be disappointed.


3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, he is so sweet!!! Such a great birthday card for anyone!! Awesome job!

Denice said...

Awwww, what an adorable image...what a sweet pup with his cake! Love the HB die you used, great font!

Lynn said...

Great birthday card! Love that pup with the heart shaped spot! You did a super job of choosing just the right background and script.