Monday, June 1, 2015

June Spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs

Hello!!

Happy June!!  Can't believe how quickly the year is flying by!  In no time at all it'll be Christmas!! Yikes!!  haha!  For now I'm embracing June for all it's worth!

When I think of June I think of graduations and the many types of cards you can make for just this occasion.  Today I'm spotlighting this non-traditional graduation card over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog.


As my mojo has gone on hiatus for a bit I decided CAS was called for here.

I printed off Kawaii Hug Me Owl colored him up and added a cute cap.  Yes, I could have picked any other image from the Etsy shop, but I think this owl looks very wise and with that graduation cap very distinguished.  I went a bit non-traditional for a graduation card by using gold and white washi paper.  Perfect for this non-traditional graduation card.  I don't think I would think twice about giving this to a boy or girl, elementary or high school graduate.  Even possibly a college graduate.  Definitely works for all. 

If you're looking for more images to transform for graduation or that special occasion all you need to do is head on over to the Etsy shop to get started!  Happy crafting!!

Happy June!!


2 comments:

Denice said...

Ohhhh, super adorable....love the cute owl (I think you chose wisely!) Thanks for the reminder that I have a few graduation cards I need to make and should get started on them.

Lynn said...

I like your image choice on this card and the washi background is perfect! I agree that this card is suitable for a graduate of any age or gender.