Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

I've been so busy at work that it messed with my mojo; which means I've neglected not only my blog but you. =/  I'll slowly make my way around and try to catch up.  Happy to say I found a little bit of it this weekend and will space out some projects I worked on with some helpful inspiration from some crafty friends.  Looking forward to sharing those projects here.  (Yay!)

For today I wanted to share a CAS card I made for a crafty get-together last Sunday.  My mojo was sorely missing so I re-created a card I sent to my swap buddy from May (SSS) thinking it was the perfect 5-minute card.  Plus it's a great way to get back in to the swing of things...


I used the following dies: MFT Dienamics Blueprints 20 & Lawn Fawn Scripty hello and the rest is from my stash.  I really wish I had taken a picture of everyone's card so you can see the different creativity that was flowing that day.  So much fun!!  I'll be sharing the rest of our projects, a total of 6 in all!!  And that translates to 5 more days of just posting.  Yay!!  hahaha!  I had a blast re-creating the projects everyone made which definitely jump-started my mojo, but most of all I got to share some fun and laughs with these wonderful ladies.  That's what Sunday was all about. =)

Before I sign off here's a fun picture of all of us at Kathy's house.  Thanks so much for hosting all of us crazies Kathy!! 

L-R: Belia, Angie, me, Kathy, Donna, Linda, Jenny

Well this is as good a time as any to sign off.  I hope you're all doing well.  The few blogs I stopped by yesterday were truly inspirational, can't wait to visit more!!  Take care!!

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So purdy!!! I love that butterfly and flower!! Don't feel bad, I have been a bit of a slacker too lately. Thought I would have all sorts of time to craft once the kids were on Summer vacation, boy was I wrong! lol! Great work!

eva said...

i think it's great you and your friends are getting so crafty together! sounds like a lot of fun! great card to share today too. can't wait to see what else you made!