Friday, February 20, 2015

LFF #84 - For a sweet friend

Hello!

Happy Aloha Friday!  For today's Lilos Fun Friday share I'm back with a treat bag alteration.  I added the adorable Amor Anya from The Greeting Farm for a CAS design.


The bag has those beautiful red and white chevrons, so I decided to keep it simple by adding the doily and a small yellow chevron.  The sentiment is from AmyR for CC Designs and it's from the Mixed Messages stamp set.  I went for a bright yellow with red & black accents for the colors and threw in some polka dots on her hearts for added fun.


She definitely puts a smile on my face, I hope she puts a smile on the one who is going to receive this bag as well.  At least a squeal!  hahaha!  Ok, time for me to sign off.  Mahalo for stopping by!

4 comments:

eva said...

aww, she is so cute! and makes for a sweet treat bag. have a great weekend!

Denice said...

This is super sweet...love the chevron and doily! Makes for perfect treat giving!

She's a Color Queen said...

OMG a little treat bag - SWEET!!! Thanks for linking up with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others!
http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

This is such a cute treat bag! Thanks for joining us at Anya, Oddies, and Others!