Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A little sweet surprise

Hello again!

Today's going to be a quick one.  TGF has been releasing some really cute images (duh!) and their latest one that was a pre-order exclusive has got to be one of those off the chart cutest.  Her name is Amor Anya and she is quite simply ADORBS!  I colored her up with blues & greens.  I think whatever color you want to color her up she'll look adorable.  Here's the card I made with her featuring dies from LLLC and an AmyR sentiment stamp.


Now I would definitely use the blue & green color combo, but to add red to the mix is going a little out of my comfort zone because it's not something I would normally throw together, but for some reason it works here.  Whaddaya think?  Yes or no?  Either way she is one adorable little girl.  Marie did a great job on this one. ^.^  


(Yawn!!)  Well it's time to sign off.  Mahalo for stopping by!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

I totally flipped when I saw this one being released!! I have colored up 5 of her and don't even know what I am going to do with them yet!! LMBO! Too cute! (p.s. you are on the wow me wednesday on tgf!)

eva said...

i think she's adorable too!!! haven't bought a tgf stamp in a long while so i may have to get this one. i think she looks great on the card, she stands out!