Thursday, July 10, 2014

Another Sakura Set card

Hey everyone!

Popping in to share another CAS card featuring the Sakura stamp set from Sister Stamps.  I'm really enjoying using this set to make no-fuss cards.  So much fun to stamp away and not have to color anything.  I used some of the stamps to make this bereavement card.


It's so hard to make these kinds of cards, so trying to make it simple is always my goal.  Here I mimicked my last card.  I don't know if you can see it but there is a strip of washi paper underneath the sentiment.  I sorta like how the flowers blend in between the white strip and the washi paper.  The card itself is ivory Tsumugi cardstock from Hanko Designs.

Before I sign off I wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments here, you are all so very sweet and I hope I give the same to you.  Have a great Thursday and if you have some time stop by the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday challenge to play. Take care!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

You're right about the simple cards sometimes being harder to do than the fancy ones. I also struggle (usually unsuccessfully) to keep my cards unfussy....especially sympathy cards. You did a great job on this one and gave me a new idea of how to use the sakura set. Thanks!

Rachel Parys said...

Soooo purdy!!!!

eva said...

so pretty! makes me want to color something but today's another sewing day!

Denice said...

Easy peasy
lemon squeezy....
at least that's how you make it look!
Another gorgeous CAS card!
:Dxx