Monday, June 2, 2014

KBD Spotlight - Boys Day Bear

Morning!

Today is the first Monday in June and that means I'm sharing this card featuring Boys Day Bear in my spotlight over on the Kitty Bee Designs blog.  Yep, I can't get enough of him. ^.^


I used the koi fish paper as my color inspiration.  Kept the card CAS with subtle Asian tones.  This is going in to my card stash to be used for just the right occasion.  As I left off a sentiment I can use it for anything.  Score!


Hope I inspired you to break out some bright colors or use pattern paper as your color inspiration and if you need an adorable image why not think about grabbing one or a few from the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store? You're bound to find one that you love.

Before I sign off I wanted to share some KBD team news:

We're having a DT Call!!
For all the details click HERE.  
You have until June 20th to apply.  

And that's all for today.  Mahalo for stopping by!

^.^

7 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!! So cute!

eva said...

he is a cutie and your card makes me happy! love the koi paper too!

Linda said...

Such a cute boy card!!!

Sonia said...

Hi Leanne
Wonderful creation. Great job!
Hugs, Sonia **Sony*

Lynn said...

Oh my, the orange and blue combo really caught my eye. It's unusual but it really works! Your coloring skill is so fine and I really admire it. You are smart to have a stash of cards for any occasion because crafting time seems to disappear even with the best plans.

Denice said...

OMG, this is adorable! Love the bright blue and the cute bear!
:Dxx

Colleen said...

What a fun and cute card. It's perfect for any occasion.