Monday, March 31, 2014

You are SEW sweet

Hello!

I'm popping in for a quick spotlight for Kitty Bee Designs.  This cutie is Sewing Kit.


I am planning to give this to my friend who loves sewing and kitties.  This image was purrfect for this combination.  (hehe)  I used some really old patterned paper from DCWV - the CRAFTY stack, yep that's me trying to use what I have, and went with a really simple layout.  The  circles are stitched circle dies from MFT, (love these).  The sentiment is computer generated and I added a button with some twine to tie it all together...  If I could have gotten my sewing machine working I would have stitched this, but instead I used a sewing tracing wheel, yep and it works just as well as a piercing tool, just a lot easier.  To color I used Copics.  The pin cushion looks exactly like the one I used to have when I sewed a lot.  Will definitely use this image again for a card for my grams.

You can find some adorably cute images in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store, unfortunately this one is not there but I had to use it cause it was too cute not to.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!