Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello Alice

Hello,

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday.


This image is Alice from a fairly new stamp line called Jess College Fund.  You can read all about Jessica's journey to earn funds for her college tuition and see how you can help her.  It's pretty ingenious and I applaud her for her creativity.  Plus her images are awesome, affordable and cute!!  

Here's the project I've been working off and on with and I'm thinking I'm done with it.  (lol)


It started off as a card, but ended up as a box.


After coloring her with Copics I masked her off and used a Tim Holtz background stamp from the Heartfelt line to decorate the backdrop.  Used Distress Ink iced spruce to ink the background and distress the edges.  Added some floral bling here and there and a computer generated sentiment which I fussy cut.  The strip of pink patterned paper is from the Prima, Meadowlark paper pad.  I used it to decorate the sides of the box, both top & bottom and also a strip went inside the box.


Jessica recently opened her own challenge blog so I think I'll support by joining in the current challenge which is titled "Bling" and maybe in the process be lucky enough to win some new markers that would fit perfectly inside this box.  (hahaha)  :)


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

4/11/14 update: Winner! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project! Thank you for playing the challenge :)

Lynn said...

Wow! I really like your decorated box. The image is great and your coloring is terrific. Everything came together wonderfully.