Tuesday, January 14, 2014

More Year of the Horse coaster calendars



Morning folks!

I made a few more coaster calendars using the adorable Year of the Horse stamp from Sisters Stamps.  These are CAS and easy to make calendars I made for a few more crafty friends.  I used the Green Flying Cranes washi paper from Hanko Designs.  I loved the greens, golds and hints of reds on this one, and of course the beautiful cranes.


Ugh, the picture is blurry but not to worry I have close-ups!  woo hoo!!





I've never colored a black/charcoal horse so I thought I'd give it a try.  Not too bad.  Obviously needs work, but I'm happy with the result anyways.  The other two were also fun to color.  Thought I would include a picture of the Green Flying Cranes washi paper I used in case you all were interested in buying it... 

 http://hankodesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/RKB8517xx72.jpg

It's pretty awesome right?!  The pictures don't give it justice.  Well I'd better get back to work.  Hope you all have a great NCIS Tuesday!  Until next time Mahalo for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

Denice said...

Ha....I'm watching NCIS right now, even though the LA show is my fav!

Great job with the horse image....you did a fab job coloring and with the calendar!
:Dxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love horses and this is really cute... Super awesome papers on each too...

Thanh Vo said...

Eek! And here they are on the blog. You were so sweet to gift these to us, Leanne <3 Thanks so much.

Unknown said...

wow...you really got busy with these...hehe! Such great coloring you have!