Monday, January 13, 2014

Birthday Cake Emily

Happy Monday,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  So glad I got a chance to spend some time with some crafty peeps who came in from out of town.  First it was Jenny & Linda from Hawaii and then it was Sparkle, Thanh, Kim, Suzanne, Chris, Chuck, Kathy & Renate.  Yesterday I got to spend some time with my sis and her dh who drove down for a day but ended up staying for the weekend.  All-in-all I had a very nice weekend.

Today's card feature's the lovely Birthday Cake Emily from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  (Sorry the store is currently on hiatus and as soon as it's back online I'll link up)


Kept it pretty CAS.  If you haven't noticed I'm trying to branch out by adding flowers here and there to my projects.  I purchased a bunch of flowers, but I have also been hoarding them as well, so hoping to figure out how to arrange them like some of my favorite ladies with green thumbs.  (hehe)  The flowers are partly Recollections & Petaloo.  Used a Spellbinder die to cut out the colored image  and adhered it to some leftover red cardstock.  Then the whole piece was glued down on to a white card base.  The sentiment along with another one comes with the stamp as a set. 

Birthday cake Emily - SCRS

Thanks so very much for stopping by!  Have a terrific Monday! 
Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

Joey said...

Fab card Leanne, this is such a pretty image. Joey xx

eva said...

pretty! i am liking the flowers! so happy you had a wonderful weekend with some crafty friends! sounds fun!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card Leanne!