Friday, May 10, 2013

LFF #60 ~ DCS #100

Hello!

Happy Aloha Friday!!  It's Friday and I'm excited for the weekend to start.  With Mother's Day on Sunday I need to finish my project and card for my mama.  Are any of you still working on yours?

Today the card I'm sharing for Lilo's Fun Friday is the one I made for the Deconstructed Sketch 100th sketch celebration.  Pop on over to Jen's blog to see how you can win some awesome prizes and also leave her a message congratulating her on her accomplishment.   Congratulations Jen and cheers to many more! Here's the sketch it's pretty cool...


Here's my take on the sketch.  I kept it as close to the sketch as possible. 


Chose a black & white theme for the card and I thought little Miss Fumi Panda (Kigurumi series) from Yumi & Fumi Handmade was perfect for it.  Instead of using the full image of Fumi Panda I used a square Spellbinder die to put her in a "window".  I did stick to traditional panda colors for her outfit, love how fast she is to color.


Thank you so very much for stopping by, ya'll have a great Aloha Friday and a fabulous weekend!!

xx,
Lilo 

3 comments:

Denice said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!! I saw the sketch and threw my hands in the air thinking there was no way I wanted to wrap my head around it...but here you are, making it look too easy! There's something about Fumi Panda that makes me smile!!!
:Dxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Woo-hoo, this is awesome Leanne. Your black and white card looks simply fabulous. Have a super crafty weekend.

Unknown said...

Hehe...noticed you are in a black and white kind of phase. Cute card and Panda Fumi is so perfect for the scheme.