Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Anya Blooms

Hello!

Today I want to share a card I made using some of my new TGF goodies.  I was trying to get this in to the last Garden Variety Tuesday challenge, but just missed it.  Still thought it would be fun to share the card I made.  The challenge was a color theme and it called for nice and bright fun colors.  I used more paper from the MME Reunion paper pad and found a piece of daisy embossed cardstock to use as well.


I used Anya Blooms and the TGF fence.  These are my lastest purchases and I was happy to finally get to use them.  This has a little bit of a country flair to me, must be the boots and the cute dress, now all she needs it a cute cowgirl hat!  lol.  I paper pieced the dress and colored the rest with Copics.  The fence is kraft with white ink to make it look distressed.  I also used Spellbinder circles and a lacey circle; Noor Designs floral flourishes 8-petal flowers; SU circle punch, rounded corner punch and the C.C. Design Cutters grass border.  The sentiment is a wood veener speech bubble from Recollections.  Last I used Viva Deco white ice pen for the center of the daisies.


Have a great day everyone and thank you for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Leanne

7 comments:

Denice said...

Oooooooh, I love how you used the fence die...and yes, a small country feel to it! The Big Anyas are some of my favs!
:Dxx

cebelica said...

Awww, too bad you missed the challenge. But on the happier note, at least you got to play with your new goodies. That's something too, right? ;) And the result is wonderful. :) Hugs! xx

Creations by Shirl said...

So cute Leanne~ love that country flair to your card.....
TFS - enjoy your wonderful day!

Amy said...

Love this, Leanne! Awesome scene you've created with the dies, very cool looking fence! Of course, Miss Anya is just the cutest!
Hope you're having a great week!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this layout a lot Leanne. And of course the pretty flowers.

Cyndi said...

Super sweet and creative!

Unknown said...

It's the boot. Lol. She does look country-ish. Super fun and cute, Leanne! Love the scene!