Monday, March 4, 2013

BFFs ~ Friendship

Morning!

Today's card features some little girls I haven't inked up in quite some time.  The BFF's from Sister Stamps.  This duo can be purchased in the Yumi & Fumi Handmade shop along with a ton of other Sister Stamps including the new releases.

I decided to use the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge over at Designed to Color to narrow down the criteria.  This time I chose the middle/across line which is Ribbon, Banner & Yellow:


Here's my card:


Used the reverse wonky Spellbinder dies for the inside and mat.  The yellowish-gold washi paper and the daisy white cardstock are all from Hanko Designs.  The ribbon/seam binding I believe I got at the Anaheim Expo a year or two ago.  The sentiment was stamped again from Stampworks says Friendship in kanji and I manually cut it in to a banner, then distressed inked it.  The girls are colored with Copics and I had fun making the little sakuras on their kimonos.  I will list all the markers below.


Thank you for stopping by today!  Tomorrow I might have something else, but you'll just have to stop by and see.  Have a lovely day everyone!!

Hugs,
Leanne

Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Distress inks: Crushed Olives, Wild Honey
Copics:
Little girl on left:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair: N10, E37, E74
Kimono/Gi: Y23, YR31, Y18, Y23 (also used for sakura, ribbon in her hair & Geta)
Little girl on right:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: N10, E47
Kimono/Gi: Y17, YR24, Y26, Y23, YR31, Y18, 0 (used for the sakuras)
Flower: Y23, YR31

7 comments:

eva said...

adorable! i love the flowers on their kimonos and that kanji stamp!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Fabulous!!! Love your card!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet! what an adorable image...love the yellows too...they ar eso pretty :)

Denice said...

Soooooooooo sweet, I love these BFF's...they go together so well!
Great choice on the tic-tac-toe board, love your banner!
:Dxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

N-I-C-E!!!! The colors and distressing are awesome.

Lisa said...

Adorable! can you add copic tutorial to your blog? I recently bought 2 stamps. Wish they were a tad bit bigger. Can't wait to buy more..

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the colors!