Monday, January 21, 2013

BABY girl


Good morning!

Stopping in for a short post.  Thanks so much for taking time to stop as well. :)

Hope you all had a terrific weekend.  My weekend was pretty good.  I attended a baby shower for one of my good friends yesterday.  It was a lot of fun.  A lot of different games that I enjoyed and the food was dee-licioso!  I went with a peachy-yellow color for her card and picked the new Swiss Pixie baby girl digi stamp from All That Scrap's January release to use. 


As you can see the layout is pretty simple.  I'm glad I chose a different color scheme because this card is nice and bright.  I'm going to enter this for fun in the All That Scraps Anything Goes challenge.


Mahalo for stopping by, have a terrific Monday!
Hugs,
Leanne

6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, love the cute design and the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Too cute!!! Perfect for a baby shower card too!! Thank you for leaving such a beautiful comment on my blog too!! I'm in CA too and I have been enjoying the weather!!! I hope it stays that way, cause I am tired of the cold. Although I think we are expecting some rain later this week.
Well enjoy the warm weather.

Hugs,
Calypso

eva said...

oh, so sweet!! love the colors you chose!

Denice said...

Great color choices and the doily is perfect with the image! Sounds like a fun baby shower.
:Dxx

Kate said...

Adorable the little baby is just so cute. Beautiful Card.

Natascha said...

This is gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at All That Scraps.
Hugs, Natascha