Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hey Kaylee

Hello!

Well it's another busy week for me at work.  I'm trying to get around to visit everyone and I really appreciate the fact that you stop by and leave me lovely messages.  Mahalo!!

Today I'd like to share another Mother's Day card I made for my bestie, Liz.  I used Hey Kaylee from Some Odd Girl.


I paired her up with bright, fun, Spring-like papers from Simple Stories (Fab{U}lous).  The layout is similar to my previous Mother's Day card except I used 2 panels instead of 3.  She is an awesome image too.  Fun to color and I love the flower in her hair!  While I was over at the SOG shop linking up the image to the store I happened to see what the latest challenge is and found out they are having a Facebook fun day challenge and the theme is BRIGHT colors!  Woo hoo!

Hope you are all having a lovely week!  Take care and Mahalo for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne

Supplies:
Hello Kaylee (Some Odd Girl), sentiment (Hero Arts)
Kraft & yellow cs (Recollections), white cs (Neenah & Xpress-It), patterned paper 6x6 Fab{U}lous (Secret Stories)
Border punch (EK Success), circle and scallop circle punches (Stampin' Up), doily (Joann's)
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, R20
Hair: E74, E77, E79, 100
Eyes: E71, 100
Dress, shoes & flower: Y21, Y32, YR01
Shadow: N2

12 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

GORGEOUS! There are so many SOGs that I want, and she is at the top of my list! I love this paper pad too, it's perfect for her! Great layout too! I hope I can get my bright color card finished today for the SOG challenge!

Creations by Shirl said...

Great job on the SOG image she looks adorable.. Great summery colors too... Good luck on the challenge!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne! Ohhhh, I likey this. Doilies always add such a feminine touch and it's perfect on your card. Nice, nice layout.

eva said...

oh, great SOG card!! love all the bright yellows and the papers! we must all be doing that bright challenge!

Sonia said...

Leanne, she look adorable... Amazing creation! GREAT JOB!~!
-Sony

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your card!!! Totally Gorgeous!
hugs, Heidi

Nitasha said...

Your card is AMAZING! Love the pretty colors and coloring!

Mary J said...

Hello Leanne honey! {waves!}

What a gorgeous card - so pretty and feminine and love the hair colouring!

Cyndi said...

Super fun! Love the colors and the layout! Have a great weekend!

Faye said...

I think Kaylee is one of my all time fav images and your papers are really pretty. I want this card! Thanks for joining the bright fun at Some Odd Girl. See you on FB later! ;)
x

Unknown said...

She is so cute. Love the all the sunny yellow.

Unknown said...

cute layout. I like how you did the strip with punched lace!