Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Faith Hope Family Friends...

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted, hope you are all doing well.  I will hopefully get around to catch up on your blogs.

For our sponsor spotlight at Lollipop Crafts we have the lovely Meljen's Designs.  Head on over to the Lollipop Crafts blog for all the details.  For my card I went very CAS, lovin' these kinds of cards.  I used the very sweet Faith Hope Butterflies.  For some reason I couldn't get away from the butterflies today.  (hehehe)


I printed these out on white cs and then on kraft cs.  Colored the ones on the white cs with Copics, fussy cut them out and glued them down to the kraft card.  I also used white cs to cut out the flowers and grass using the C.C. Cutter dies from ATS.  I created white "clouds" in the sky using white color box ink and a punched cloud.  Not as clean as I wanted it, but it works for my card.  I used the rainbow colors because it reminded me of how much color there is when the flowers are in bloom, means Spring is here.

Well I hope you all enjoyed my card for today.  Please head on over to the LC blog and see what the rest of the A-Team is showcasing.  Have a lovely day and Mahalo for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Leanne

Supplies not listed above:
White & kraft cs (Neenah)
Copics:



14 comments:

eva said...

i loooooove this rainbow look! sooooo pretty!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ho Leanne, this is super sweet. Love the simplicity and colors. I too have been MIA lately.

Kate said...

Very pretty.

Hugs,
kate

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello there~
Love it, it's just perfecto.....
great butterflies and love the wordings on them......

Rachel Parys said...

Love it! The rainbow of flowers on the bottom is so cute!! And who doesn't love butterflies!! Cute card!

Denice said...

OMG, such a super sweet image and what a cute job you did with it! Love the flowers and clouds...a winning combination Leanne!
:Dxx

Danni said...

This made me smile! So sweet and I love all the bright, happy colors!

Cyndi said...

Great CAS card! Beautiful with the rainbow colors and clouds!

donna mikasa said...

Love this, Leanne! The pops of color look great against the kraft CS! Love your clouds, too!

Loves Happy Hour said...

super cute card!! the colors are awesome! great job!!

cheers!
loveshappyhour

Mary J said...

Oh Leanne honey, that is so so so clever! Gorgeous background and love hwo you used the flower die - gorgeous!!

Shar said...

Oh my gosh I have been on a butterfly kick to just really have not created anything yet!!! LOL Well I made a big Mess!!!
Love you!!!
Maine

Colleen said...

Love all the cheerful and bright colors that you used. Love the message too!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love the background Leanne...make those flowers really pop! Nice gradient in those flowers too :)