Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lilo's Fun Friday #12 - C.A.T.S. & SSS

Happy Aloha Friday, or if you are in Samoa, Happy Saturday! :)
Appreciating and enjoying all the wonderful comments!  Thank you all so much for your support!  :)

For today's LFF I plan to share my Secret Santa and C.A.T.S. swaps.  (Sign up for January's SSS is on now and ends today at midnight 12/30/11 so if you want to play make sure to head to Kris' blog and leave her a message.)  


First up is the card I sent to my Secret Santa Sister, Shirl Nases. I was so happy to get her as my SSS, she's so sweet and talented.  The card features one of the new Holiday friends from Sweet November, Tess.  
Created a snowy scene with some none traditional colors and paper pieced her outfit.  The sentiment is from AmyR's, Snowman sentiments. I tucked in a Joann's gift card because I know she likes to shop nline. Can't wait to see what she buys. :)

Next is my C.A.T.S. swap.  I was paired up with Gail Woo from SF, Ca.  I don't know if she has a blog, but she's really sweet and it was really nice to read her note and catch up on what's been going on in her life.  Here are her card & tags - they are so cute!  Mahalo Gail!!
Love the cute Hawaiian snowman, her tags are pretty cool, and how cute is this tea bag holder?  What a terrific idea for next year!  Thanks Gail!!  Here's what I sent to her.  An easel card and tag.  I also threw in a Christmas card from me.  I hope she likes it.  Yikes, sorry for the bad pictures!  :(

Dec C.A.T.S. with Aloha flair.
Featuring Fairwees Jilly & Emaline
Used more of that green & white Aloha print paper and created a few wreaths to go with the scalloped circle card & tag.   I threw in a CAS card featuring Fairwee Daphne and AmyR's, Snowman sentiments.


 These Fairwees are so darn cute and the perfect size to add to any small kine card.


These swaps and are so much fun.  Giving and receiving from crafty friends across the country is always nice.  Wanted to say Mahalo to Kris & Joy for all their hard work and coordination.  You ladies are awesome!! 

I have a couple more posts before the end of the year.  Some birthday cards and 1-2 more Christmas posts.  Yep gonna try and sneak them all in before Sunday.  :)

Mahalo for stopping by!  Have a good evening or good morning!!

Hugs,
Lilo 

6 comments:

Nady said...

Your cards are beautiful!
I wish you a wonderful year 2012 and which is filled with everything you want.
hugs
Nadyne xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome CATS Leanne~
Just in case I don't have the chance to visit blog land tomorrow, I just wanted to wish you a very Happy & Safe New Year!!!!
Will be out in the country for the weekend celebrating our New Year with the hubby's family.....

Mimi said...

Super cute cards and fabulous swap from Gail! The Fairwees are so adorable, great layouts on the cards! Have a great day Leanne! ;D

Cyndi said...

Love all your creations! Esp. with the cute images! and you got some great stuff from gail!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Leanne! Just stopping by to admire your work with the Fairwees! So cute! Wishing you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Rachel Parys said...

Seein all this cute stuff makes me want to get a jump start on Christmas 2012!!! Hope I can do some fun challenges now that the holidays are out of the way!!

Happy New Year!