Friday, October 14, 2011

Lilo's Fun Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!
O wow, I can't believe it's already Friday!!  Whoo hoo!!  Heading out of town to visit my sister, should be good fun.  Maybe I'll stop at a few shops along the way...  hm...  that sounds dangerous!  hahaha!! 

I wanted to say Mahalo to those of you who left sweet comments last week and for those that linked up just "for fun" too.  Thank you Nadine, Sweet & Shirl, be sure to check out their wonderful cards and inspirations by clicking on each of their links.  Now this week is another just for fun link up.  If you would like to link up "for fun" please do so at the bottom using a direct link to your project.  Thanks!  ;)

Here is another Thank you card I made using another of the cute Sister Stamps, this time I used Kiyomi from the first set.  Hey Kris, no worries girly, you're still way ahead of me on the stamps.  LOL! :)

She is such a sweet little girl and the way she is reaching for the butterfly makes her so carefree.  I stamped her in brown and then colored her up using Copics.  I had so much fun coloring her hair, love pink hair!  Die cut her out using the wonky rectangle dies and using some distress inks and my cloud stencil I made, well a cloud background.  (haha)  I used some fun K&Co patterned paper and added some subtle browns to the edges to give it a warmer tone.  The sentiment is from the retired sentiment set by The Greeting Farm.  I love how the dp matches the image's colors and how it is truly CAS. :)


Well that's my Fun Friday share, hope you link up below and share something "for fun" too.  Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Lilo



8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww Leanne -
She is so adorable, love the pink hair... I don't think anyone has done her in this hair color yet? She turned out pretty and she looks happy and carefree like you mentioned chasing her butterfly...
Awesome sets of dp papers all coordinated so well.
Have a great time visiting and of course gotta shopping and get more crafts, right!
Happy weekend!
hugs:)

Jenny said...

You rocked that pink hair girl!

SuiLan said...

Yeah I'm always down for PINK!!! Awesome card!

kris said...

OMG this is ADORABLE!! and very fitting for October's Breast Cancer Awareness!! did you plan that?!? hehe! yikes girly, i'm so on the crazy train and missied linking up last week... try again this week! i swear it seems like i have a million projects going on at once... =D Happy Aloha Friday, have a FANTASTIC weekend!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh Lilo! Fabulous! Luv the pink hair . . . it totally rocks! :) Fun Friday? Boy, you're one busy woman! Hey enjoy time with your sistah! Shop up a storm too! :)

Nady said...

Bravo ta carte est superbe j'adore l'image!
hugs
Nadyne xx

♥Rach♥ said...

LOVE those papers and her awesome pink hair!!!

Angie S said...

She is just adorable! Love it!tfs