Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fourrrrrr!...


Hello Friends!!  Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day!!
I'm popping in for a quick post to share this CAS card I made for my dad.  He's an avid golfer and likes it so much that he works at a golf course at least 2 times a week.  So this card was a no-brainer for me.  Yep, I decided to go with a golf theme, but made it very simple.  I used punches, embossing folders, and chose a neutral color palette.  I have been enjoying seeing a lot of other crafters creating CAS cards and I have been wanting to give it a go.  I know my dad will appreciate it because he's a simple kind of guy.


I hope you can see the dimples in the golf ball, else it'll just look like a white ball in the grass.  Other than the picture quality, I am pretty happy with how this turned out.  CAS is a little hard to do for me, but again I'm happy with the result.  

Alrighty, I hear my dad outside, so gonna put this guy in an envelope so he doesn't see it before we give it to him.  Have a wonderful Sunday friends and I hope you come back tomorrow for my FFC MM inspiration card.
Mahalo for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Leanne

Card recipe:
Papers: Kraft & white cs (Neenah); Green cs (DCWV)
Inks: White (Colorbox)
Punches: Grass & Clouds (Fiskars); Circle (Marvy Uchida)
Embossing folder:  Dots (Cuttlebug)
Sentiment: Handwritten with Copic multiliner

3 comments:

Cely said...

cute cute cute! my dad would love this card too. if my mom would let him, he'd be golfing 7 days a week!

Angela said...

I haven't even made my Father's Day cards yet. Believe it or not but I haven't made a card in 6 days.
I love how simple and awesome this card turned out. I hope you are doing well.
Hugs:)
Angela

Tasha said...

Got to love a little golf! Great card, fab little scene you created, bet your dad loves it
love tasha xx