Thursday, June 30, 2011

FFF - Throwback #2 ABC

Hi Everyone!!

Today we are having a fun challenge at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog.  Another throwback contest with a twist.  So you know the first part means break out those older TGF images and the twist is use them on Anything But a Card!  Like that don'tcha?  For all the rules and regulations on which images you CANNOT use please visit the Farm Fresh Challenge blog post HERE.  The list will be at the end of the post.  You can also see all the beautiful projects the design team showcased.  They brought it!!!

I went pretty simple but fun with this altered frame using my favorite of all Anyas, Fleur.


I have to confess that I had made this for a friend's daughter but it got misplaced when I was moving stuff around.  I had already glued on the papers and the number 5.   I was going to use another Anya and didn't have the sentiment yet.  As I was trying to rack my brain with what project I was going to use I came across this.  Ureka!  Since my friend's daughter is not 5 anymore, yes it's been that long since I misplaced the frame,  I decided to finish it and give it to another friend's daughter who is turning 5.  I didn't do too much to it since the paper is so fun and bold.  I added the heart on the bottom.  I haven't thought of a good sentiment for this so if you have any suggestions I would love your input.

Fleur Anya was asking to be inked in brown instead of the normal black so I did just that.  She looks much softer here.  I paper pieced her outfit and the flowers in her hair.  So this did not take me too long to put together.


Alrighty, now it's time to dust off those long lost TGF friends and create your ABC masterpiece.  You have until  noon CST on Thursday to upload your project to the Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Throwback challenges > Challenge 2.  Don't forget to get the full list of NON-eligible images visit the Farm Fresh Challenge blog post HERE.

Mahalo for stopping by!!  Have fun and a safe 4th of July weekend!!

Hugs,
Leanne

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv your altered frame! So bright and funky! Fleur is perfect! You totally amaze me with all your creative juices Leanne!

kris said...

This is really cool!! love how you made the papers match up inside and out! oooh and Fleur is colored up beautifully!

♥Rach♥ said...

I think it's just perfect, anything more and it might have overwhelmed it. LOVE the 5, stamp and paper choices and that little heart is such a great touch!

Cheryl said...

Your card is simply adorable!


Thank you for posting my blog candy. Good luck in the draw!

Danni said...

This is amazing! Wonderful job!!

p.s. Could you email me your address, pretty please?? I would so appreciate it!! dannisdreams at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Totally fabulous! Looks way cool!

Nady said...

Très joli!! j'adore!!
hugs
Nadyne xx