Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WOW - Let's get Sketchy!!

Hello!!  It's time for another Which One Wednesday with TGF's Farm Fresh challenge team.  Last week it was a color challenge; this week our awesome captain, Rachel has a sketch for us.


For my card I went a little bit crazy! I think Sparkle will like this card.  I went for something different.  No dp, but I used glittery cs & embossing instead.  For my image I've used my new Syren stamp.  After I colored her with Copics, I glittered all of her.  Yes ALL OF HER! {haha}

I used a couple embossing folders, a border punch, and some die cuts to create this card. I love what Marie did with Syren's hair!! All flowing and beautiful. I can see all the wonderful colors it could be. And her tail!!! Don't get me started on her tail... {hehehe}


Ready to play along? All you have to do is:
  • Use ANY of the fabulous stamps from TGF.
  • Follow/Flip the sketch, remember have fun with it, but we need to see the elements.
  • Upload your card or project to the TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > WOW > Sketch1 by Rachel or you can click {here}.
  • The W.O.W. challenge is open until Tuesday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.
The winner will be chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF DIGI of choice!  For more details visit the Farm Fresh Challenge blog and if you're looking for wonderful inspirations check out the samples from my DT sistas, please visit each of their blogs:
Alrighty, have fun with this!!!  I can't wait to see what you create!
Mahalo for stopping by!  :)
Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card! Love the sparkle!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh my goodness Leanne! This is insane in the membrane! Hee, hee! Remember that song? Luv all the sparkles and watercolor effect!

Amy said...

Love this Leanne! The embossed background is great with Syren, the most sparkly mermaid in the ocean! She easily could bewitch any sailor who came her way! Awesome card!

Tasha said...

So beautiful! Love the glitter and the fab colours, so cool
love tasha xx