Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pictures from CHA

Hi everyone!! Today was my last day at CHA (it actually ends tomorrow). I am pretty sad, but also very happy that I was able to experience it with the wonderful team from La-La Land Crafts, my bestie, Renate, and in the process met so many wonderful people from around the globe as well as from our country. I was super proud to be a volunteer over at the La-La Land Craft booth and I'm really happy to say that we were a big hit! So many wonderful comments and excitement about the stamps, it was just so amazing to be a part of it. I did ask Irina and Eric if I could post some pictures and they gave me the thumbs up so up above are a couple of pictures of what our booth looked like when you walked by. Whadda think? Doesn't it look warm and inviting? Like u just want to come right in and just soak up the cuteness? How could you not. :)
Here are a couple other ones...


You're probably wondering what other pictures I have, well you'll just have to wait until I get them off of my camera, and then I'll have to get the others from Kim, Lisa and Ching, too... hahaha. Sorry for teasing ya! As soon as I get the images from the camera I'll be sure to post them. For now hope you enjoyed what I posted. Have a great week friends!!!
Hugs,
Leanne

7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Leanne! Glad you're having a blast at CHA! Thanks for sharing such awesome pics!

♥Rach♥ said...

Once again, sounds like so much fun! Love their booth, it's so pretty and well thought out.

maribeth27 said...

WOW! You surely had an amazing time!!! Thank you for sharing your adventures with us! :D

1LuvnMama said...

thanks liloshaggymoto for stopping by my lil old blog! :) wow, you got a chance to help out irina! that's fabulous! i wish i was there to see everyone and see the excitement . . . hey, are you a former local girl living in LA? :)

Angela said...

I bet you had or are having a blast. And I bet you bank account is overdrawn now!!heehee. I am sorry for not commenting here lately, but I have had sooooo much going on that I am behind on seeign everyone's blog. But I hope I am getting back to normal, well at let normal for me. Have fun.
Hugs:)
Angela

Mimi said...

oooh lala!! their booth looks amazing! sounds like you had a blast...thanks for sharing the pics! ;)

Shar said...

Your so lucky!!! One day I will go to a CHA event!!!
love your changes to your blog!!!