Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friends Share Laughter

Happy Sunday!! Today is the NBA All-Star game and it's here in L.A. I'm so glad I'm not in downtown right now.. hahaha.. It would have been very cool to be there, but it's even better not to be. hahaha.. On to my share... Today's card was a birthday card I made for my co-worker Desiree. Her birthday was yesterday, but I gave this to her on Friday. It's a girly card but not too girly. She's not a girly kinda girl. The fun thing about this card is the sentiment, paper and the image I used. This little gal might look familiar if you're a TGF fan. Her name is Summer and she's so adorable especially when she's trying to hide her smile. I chose her and the sentiment because Desiree is ALWAYS making us laugh at work.
The card is very layered with some pretty paper I purchased last week. It's called Linen Closet by DCWV and I just fell in love with it. I think I'm planning to go buy another paper pad. Here's something I very rarely do, create an inside spot for the card. I think it looks like a card within a card. lol..

Okie dokie, it's time for me to sign off. I'm heading to my one of my bestie's for cake pop decorating and hopefully some crafting. Have a wonderful Sunday and hope you're either crafting or watching a little NBA basketball and rooting for your favorite player.
Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesoem, Leanne!Very sweet! Have fun at your friend's!

maribeth27 said...

Leanne, I just LOVE your card! It's so pretty! Love the DP you used and the layering! TFS and have fun!
Hugs xoxo,
Maribeth ;D

Amy said...

Awesome card Leanne, Summer is perfect with these cool papers! Fab use of the string and I love the sentiment, fun card! :)