Sunday, January 16, 2011

Time 2 Celebrate

Happy Sunday everyone!
I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful comments and encouraging words. I'm feeling much better and hopefully will be in top form to go back to work. It's going to be one of those crazy weeks, but hopefully I will have time to relax with crafting and hopefully getting in a few challenges. I have some items that need to get in the mail which are long over due, so I have a lot on my plate. I can't wait.
For now I have a card to share. I made this for my co-worker's birthday. I made the card into a tri-fold with a pocket in the center. The front of the card was pretty simple with a simple striped glitter paper from dcwv "The At Home" stack and I cut out the clock from the same stack. For the next panel I embossed some craft paper and on top of that I used Spellbinders to cut out blue shiney paper and the same striped cs. I die cut the two with my Cuttlebug. As for the center of the card I made a pocket and on top of that I cut out some of the same blue shiney paper and had some left over striped paper. Then using a couple stamps from the Greeting Farm I stamped Celebrate, then Happy Birthday. I actually was very surprised how much I liked the card. It was very masculine to me and yet elegant because of the paper and the glitter.

Thanks again for stopping by, hope you have a great Sunday!!
Hugs,
Leanne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome card, Leanne!