Monday, September 20, 2010

Munchkins 2CS-Halloween

Hello and happy Monday everyone!! I feel like it's been ages since I've done any posting or crafting. Well I'm making up for it today. Hopefully I have visited your blogs and left you some lovely comments, if not, I'll be sure to stop by soon.
This morning I wanted to share my card that I am sending to Cyn for the Munchkins September two card swap. The theme for September is Halloween. Woo Hoo!! This is my first time participating and I can't wait to see what I receive from my swap partner. The fun is in the anticipation. Since the theme is Halloween, I figured it would be a perfect time to use my newest stamp,
Sweet, or is she Toxic (? hehehe) from The Greeting Farm. I actually got my set for my birthday, yay, and have used it only once to make a card for my friend. I decided to use the minimal amount of items on my card. Used only 2 of the stamps from the set to create a background on some dp and drew in a couple spider webs to break up the whiteness for the main scene. I colored her hair two-toned green and sparkled it up. I also sparkled the webs with a clear gel pen, but you'll just have to take my word for it as they don't show up very well in either picture. I left out the sentiment and also left the inside blank just in case my swap partner wanted to use it for something else. I'm so happy with the result and had so much fun in the process. I hope Cyn and my partner like it as well. I have to get it in the mail today as it's late, but hopefully I can claim it's on Hawaiian time. :) Mahalo for stopping by today... Have a great day!
*********
Supplies:
Papers: Black cs-Recollections; white cs-Neenah; Halloween dp-(HeebieJeebies) We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: Sweet & skull - Sweet & Toxic stamp set - The Greeting Farm
Inks: Black tuxedo,rich cocoa & grape jelly-Memento; London fog marker-Memento; clear sparkle gel pen-Sakura
Copics: E00;R01,20;G14;YG06,07,11;V04,09,17;YR08,82;C1,3,6
Crystal Stickles
Spellbinders: deckled rectangles

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Leanne, her hair is gorgeous!! Love the green and all the sparkle!! You did a great job on this!! Love this image!! I really need to get her!! Your coloring gets better and better with every creation and I really love the way you have colored her!!
Hugs:)
Angela

♥Rach♥ said...

Ohhh, I want this set SO bad, how adorable! Love the patterned paper you made and how you colored her, awesome project Leanne :0) The spiderwebs look awesome btw!

joni h said...

great card! love the use of the skull image! and that lil' spider-cute!
btw, it's hard to read your posts with the trees in the background. does anyone else have a hard time, or just me?

Unknown said...

Awesome cards, Leanne!

Amy said...

Awesome Halloween cards Leanne! Love the skull background paper you made and the spiderwebs you drew are the perfect addtion! Sweet or Toxic (I don't know which is which either) looks fabulous, great coloring!