Friday, September 24, 2010

Go Greenbay!

My friend at work asked me to make her a Green Bay Packers birthday card. I went online to the Packers' website and went with super easy. The helmet itself is just all yellow and an oval with the "G" in the center. And of course I had to add a football. I made it in to an easel card for a little somethin' somethin'. hahaha.. It's a guy card so doesn't need too much to it.
Mahalo for stopping by. :)
Here's a picture of the cake my other friend at work made for the same friend. Isn't it awesome?! I'm hoping my friend's bf appreciates his gf for giving him a special birthday gift.

TTFN!!
**********
Supplies:
Papers: semi-sweet chocolate; canary yellow; grass green & white cs - Recollections
Die-cuts: oval spellbinders; corner punches from EK
Embossing folder: polka dots-Sizzix

No comments: