Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camo Thursday

CA&F posted a new format to their monthly Saturday Sketch challenge. It's pretty cool, so jump over to their blog post for more details.
This week's sketch is a cool one by the queen of sketches Pam Varnell.
I was at a Paper craft store yesterday and found some really cool camouflage dp. As soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do with it. I inked up Miss Creeper Thursday for this card. I figured if anyone could rock out camo it would be her.
I used Copics to color in her camouflage pants, and paper-pieced her hat with the camo dp. She's holding a cherry lollipop in her hand because it looked like she should be holding something. I diamond glazed the lollipop, but you probably can't see it. It's so hard to photo glitter and glaze. Yah well I guess as long as I note it everyone can imagine it. :)
I have a couple more posts today, so I'll keep this one short. A novelty for me. Mahalo for stopping by!!
*******************
Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, chocolate & white cs-Neenah|burnished orange cs-Memento|camouflage dp-Bo Bunny
Stamps: Creeper Thursday-TGF|sentiment-Hero Arts
Inks: Black tuxedo & rich cocoa-Memento|cranberry-Color Box|white gel pen-Sakura
Copics: E00,13,41,42,71|R01|C4,10
Die-cuts: oval & scalloped oval-Spellbinders
Diamond glaze
Chocolate Ribbon-Michael's
*******************
Saturday, 8/14/10:
Woo Hoo!
CA&F SS

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Great card, Leanne! Love the camo print and Thursday IS the one to wear it! Hope you're having a good Sunday!

Angela said...

Oh I love this one!! I have got to ink up this image as I love Thursday!!! Jazmine has got to paly with her though, she love to paly with my stamps and color with my Prisma penicls!! I love that Dp and the way you paper pieced her hat!! Oh and her pants looks awesome!!
Hugs:)
Angela