Friday, July 30, 2010

A wonderful surprise

Happy Aloha Friday! I know I'm not on the islands, but to me Friday is always Aloha Friday! I get my Hawaii fix by listening to Island 98.5 in the morning and kccnfm100 in the afternoon. I just love it! Makes me feel like I'm there and I can listen to any kine Aloha music.
Well my post today is not something I made but something that was made for me as a gift. My two crazy friends at work K & E were introduced to the wonderful TGF stamps by me and they've been hooked ever since. It's funny but totally understandable with how obsessed they are with these cute stamps. I also introduced them to Copic markers. I can honestly say that if it wasn't for me their wallets would be fat and their bank accounts in the black. hahaha.. I am such the instigator. But they love it and when they FINALLY start their blogs I'm hoping they will share what they create. Well in appreciation for my help and lending them supplies when needed K made me one of thee cutest cards I have ever received. I was so touched that she created this cute card for me. I absolutely love it! Isn't it the cutest card? She did a really fantastic job.

I heart it a lot!! I love the sakura punches she used and all the sparkle. Her alteration of Spotlight Anya and Geisha Anya is awesome and I love the colors she used. I can feel all the love she poured in to it. And I so appreciate it. The best was the really heartwarming messages they both wrote me. Sniff, sniff... Hoping these two will get their act together and start their blogs soon. Mahalo for stopping by have a great evening!

3 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Awww, they did a great job! I love the two Anyas she used and the flowering tree is beautiful :0)

donna mikasa said...

Adorable card! Love how she altered Geisha Anya and that sakura tree is perfect!

Unknown said...

LOL...I can't help but to see what you said. Thanks for the post and shout out=) And Yes working on BLOG =/ Love you lots!!