Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun in the Sun

A real quick one and then I have to hit the hay...
Little C's is having a color challenge this week and I decided to play.
I had some left over craft paper enough to make a gift card holder. For the color challenge I went for a fun in the sun theme. With that in mind picked out a cutie from C.C. Designs that I haven't used yet. Her name is Honey Bikini and she is super cute! Using some blue card stock I embossed it with the fancy swirls to make waves for the ocean behind Honey. Used a sandpaper block to bring out the white. I colored Honey's bikini the three colors from the challenge, orange, blue & green. Used a versamark & white gel pen to create the divits in the sand. She looks ready to tan.
Mahalo for looking and don't forget to play along and make sure to check out the DT's samples on the challenge. They are super cute! =)
**************
Supplies:
Paper: craft card, white cs-Neenah| blue cs-Bazzil| orange dp-My Mind's Eye| green dp-Anna Griffin
Stamps: Honey Bikini-C.C. Designs| sentiment-Fiskars
Ink: rich cocoa-Memento| white gel pen-Sakura
Copics:
Skin: E13| Hair: E27, 29| Bikini: YT04, B02, YG23| Sunglasses: E49, white gel pen

2 comments:

Angela said...

Leanne, she is so adorable laying out and getting a tan!!! Looks to me she's already dark enough!!lol!! The scene you created looks great!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Melissa Deuss said...

this card is totally cute! love the design paper you used :D