Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer time

Happy Sunday! Hoping this will be a quick post since I have plenty to do today. First off, the concert was amazing!! So many cool halaus (hula dance clubs) performing, amazing musicians and good times with friends. The cutest part were the Keikis (little kids). Most of them were simply standing on stage trying to remember the dance, the others were actually dancing. Must've been under the age of 7. So cute! I really need to do this more often. Who knows there might be some kind of Polynesian cards coming soon..
So for today's card I actually cased another store bought card a friend of mine gave me. I loved the layout and the colors, and of course the Winnie the Pooh theme was adorable. So I chose to go with similar colors, to me they represented summer so well. I chose to use 4 of the Swiss Pixies from C.C. Designs, they were perfect for my card. And for the sentiment I used my Hello Kitty font from Sizzix.
Had fun making this one and will probably case that card again in the future.
Mahalo for stopping by, have a great Sunday!
********
Supplies:
Paper: White card (Bristol); White cs (Neenah); orange cs (DCWV), red, blue, green & yellow cs (Bazzil)
Stamps: Swiss pixies (C.C. Designs)
Ink/Markers: Black Tuxedo (Memento)/Various (Copics)
Punches: Butterfly & ladybug (Martha Stewart)
Die cut/Embossing folder: Labels 12 & circle (Spellbinders); letters (Hello Kitty by Sizzix)/Wild flower embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Prima flower and green button

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet card! Love the bright colors. TFS :)

♥Rach♥ said...

This is so freakin cuuuuute! Love the super fun layout idea and all the little Swiss Pixies are the perfect addition, wonderful job Leanne :0)