Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Picture Challenge

Hi, here's another card for today. There is a fun Inspired by a Pic challenge going on at the Lil C's blog. Here is the inspirational picture: I love the color scheme and the polka dots. The boards in the background also caught my attention. For my focal character I chose a TGF WS from the Roll Call kit, Odette. Colored her skirt black, red for the belt and black with white polka dots for her blouse. I went with a different haircolor than the normal black or brown choosing to go red! I love the idea of Odette as a redhead and think she's looking pretty hot. For the background I chose to do a red cs and embossed it with some polka dots. Picked a black with white dots cs and cut up some white cs to mimic the boards behind Odette. For the sentiment I used one from S/U on red cs and punched it out with an EK giant punch I purchased a few weeks ago. For some subtle effects I used a white gel pen and a light gray marker on the boards.
Don't forget to check out the Lil C's blog for the DT's fabulous samples and hopefully they can also inspire you to make something, they did for me.
Well time to eat. Hope you all have a good evening! Mahalo for stopping by :)
******
Whoa this is pretty cool, I won a challenge! They are so sweet, the other cards are just as cool. Mahalo for being chosen Lil C's: YAY!

No comments: