Friday, May 14, 2010

A card for James

Happy Friday!! Are you as excited about the weekend as I am?!! Whoo Hoo!! I made this really quick card for my friend James at work. His birthday was on the 8th so it's going to be a Happy belated birthday card. haha!!
I'm using the same elements that I used for Jesse's card, but this time with some bright and fun dp and dark blues... I'm in a dark blue frame of mind lately. Might be cause it's one of my favorite colors.. haha.. I picked the coordinating colors based on the dp, it's so cool, will have to do a surfer card with it in the future.. hmm... Anyhoos here's the card:

I really like how the orange hair came out last time on Eric so I did it again except this time I gave him some black roots.. haha!
I'll have to update the supplies later since I really can't remember anything but the colors of the paper and the stamps.
Have a wonderful Friday and enjoy the weekend!!
Mahalo for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Eric (TGF); Spotlight Arrow (TGF); sentiment (Hero Arts)Papers: Kraft & white card stock (Neenah); navy blue, cash green, orange and sea blue cs (bazzil)cool dp (tba)Markers/Inks: Copics; versa mark ink; blue lagoon ink (tsukineko) circle punches (S/U!) Distressed rectangle die cuts (Spellbinders)clear embossing powderirridecent circle stickers

2 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Fab and funky Leanne!! great card
x

Randi said...

Super cute Leanne! Great colors! I love the big orange arrow!