Saturday, December 12, 2009

So.....

Hi Amy & Berenice, Thank you both for your comments! =)
So...
I was saved from getting soaked at Disneyland yesterday. I ended up not going... whew! hahaha.. It was still raining pretty steadily and my friend made the executive decision not to go... I was totally prepared for the weather, and was a little bummed that I wasn't going to Disneyland, but I got over it pretty quickly! =)

Instead I got to stay in and finish a letters project I've been working on for my friend Jenny and her jewelry company called Sesame Bijoux. She wanted something girly and possibly with beads on them and they had to be in purples and silvers, so this is what i came up with... I hope she likes it...
There's a link to her site on my blog check it out...











Supplies:
Letters: purchased at Michaels
Mounted with: Modge Podge (matte finish)
Stamps: Charlotte, Tatiana and Maisy Ketto from Stamping Bella
Papers: Papers used were kept in the purple to silver palette as those are her favorite colors.. Two stamped dp that Jenny made using some lilac paper and some white paper. She used a Stampin' Up roller stamped image (sorry don't know the name of the stamp) and inked it with a metallic purple (sorry I don't know the exact name, but it's almost like a metallic amethyst). Bazzils: glass slipper, tiara purple palisades & puppy love.
Embossed using a couple Cuttlebug embossing folder images and 2 quick cuts images.
Stamps Inked using: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colored with Copics: C5, C3, V17, BV00, E51 & V04
Ribbon: Straight N' Narrow 8mm dark purple (item # NW3729MN)
Accessories: Dark purple and white pearl stickers; silver, cube & bicone shaped beads in light purple, black, clear and dark purple strung up with bead jewelry cord (.5mm from Stretch magic)
Punches: small to large 5 petal punches

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice project! I'm sure your friend will love it :)

Amy said...

These are gorgeous Leanne, you did an amazing job on them! Love the Kettos, they're so cute and work so nice here!

Sesame Bijoux said...

wahahahaha i loves it =P
i'm trying to incorporate them with my banner on ETSY (or for ads) i needa learn how to use photoshop =(